Hari Ini

Easy Listening-the best of Easy Listening [2005]

Update 19 Agustus 2008 at 19.40. Dalam topik E
Advertise Here

A Foggy Day.mp3
Al Martino - Can't take my eyes off you.mp3
Angel Eyes.mp3
April In Paris.mp3
Bell Bottom Blues.mp3
Bing Crosby - The best fing in the life are free.mp3
Chet Baker - Someone to watch over me.mp3
Chicago.mp3
Crazy.mp3
Dinah Washington - Fly me to the moon (In other words).mp3
Eatha Kitt - Moon river.mp3
Frankie Vaughan - Unchained melody.mp3
Fred Astaire - Night & day.mp3
Hello Young Lovers.mp3
I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now.mp3
I've Got You Under My Skin.mp3
Julie London - Cry me a river.mp3
June Christy - I let a song go out of my heart.mp3
Louis Armstrong - I got it bad (And that ain't good).mp3
Love Letters In The Sand.mp3
Lover Man (Oh Man Where Can You Be).mp3
Magic Moments.mp3
Matt Monro - What a wonderful world.mp3
Mel Torme - Careless hands.mp3
Misty Blue.mp3
Nina Simone - Willow weep for me.mp3
Sarah Vaughan - Stormy Weather.mp3
Softly Softly.mp3
Vikki Carr - It must be him (Seul Sur Son Etoile).mp3
Wives And Lovers.mp3

Advertise Here

Tulis Komentar Kamu dibawah, pilih Name/URL atau pilih Anonymous.

0 Komentar untuk "Easy Listening-the best of Easy Listening [2005]"